Thursday, December 19, 2013

Stay-at-home-dude Kitchen Tour 2013 - Konstanz

Hi Dudes,

now I am back again in my old shared flat in Konstanz. Feels good to come back. I spent more than 2 years in this flat together with Marc and Eric. So today I will cook in  a kitchen I am used to. Let's see how it works out and how the results are. 

But first I take a walk trough the old city center and the christmas market. Than I will meet Andre to buy all the ingredients for dinner. Unfortunately, it's so foggy that I can not take good pictures. Instead I add some of my photo library. Stay tuned for the kitchen story and the recipes. 







And here is what we prepared for dinner in Konstanz. We startet with a fennel-curry soup with salmon, followed by an Indonesian style grilled chicken with lemon-chili crust and tagliatelle, chicory and parsnip. For dessert I prepared apple-blueberry cream with almond crumbles.

We had a good time together and I thank Marc and Patrick for hosting this dinner. Also many thanks to Andre and Andre for joining the action. It was a nice to have you all around. I decided to add the preparation of every dinner, when I have reached my parents place. Tomorrow I will head on to Stuttgart. Be ready!


















1 comment:

  1. oh man, da habe ich aber etwas verpasst. Beim nächsten Mal bin ich dabei! Peter

    ReplyDelete