Monday, December 23, 2013

Stay-at-home-dude Kitchen Tour 2013 - Schwäbisch Hall

Hi Dudes,

I have arrived in Schwäbisch Hall, my final destination on my kitchen tour 2013. Feels good to come back home to the city were I was born. The last event took place at a LAN party at Jochen's place. It felt like being transported back to the past, playing old school games, hanging out with friends and staying up all night long. Because we were 14 people, I decided to prepare lasagne. As dessert I made vanilla ice cream with raspberries and roasted almonds. I think everybody enjoyed it.

At the end of my tour I wish everybody a happy christmas and some pleasant days with your families. On my tour I have thought about a couple of new ideas for my blog for 2014. Many thanks again to all hosts and all the support on my tour. It was a trip I will never forget.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment